Get the latest edition of the NationalRail.com Map in time for Christmas
The 2018 map is now available featuring the latest updates, also with back copies of the 2017 map commemorating the achievement of Geoff Marshall and Vicki Pipe in visiting all the stations in Great Britain in summer 2017.
The new map shows stations in Northern Ireland, showing all station names, three letter codes, stations under construction and stations with restricted service. It’s ideal as a gift for a rail enthusiast or for business people who travel and need to know where there is a station, which operators serve them, and what routes are they on.
The map size is 64cm wide by 100cm deep, small print but sharp. Take a little look of the map below, don’t worry the watermark won’t appear on prints ordered.
The prices are:
- Single copy by post £17.70.
- Two copies: £25.70 (£12.85 each)
- Three copies: £35.70 (£11.90 each)
- Four copies: £45.70 (£11.42 each)
- Five copies: £55.70 (£11.14 each)
See below for special offer: 2018 and All the Stations 2017 map together for £20,70
To order a map or multiple maps by post in time for Christmas, please either:
- Send a cheque made payable to National Rail Bishop Auckland Ltd to Wheldon House, 32, Front Street, Pelton, Chester-le-Street, DH2 1LX for £17.70 for one map, £25.70 for two maps, £35.70 for three up to £55.70 for five.
- Send a payment by electronic bank transfer to National Rail Bishop Auckland Ltd., 77-20-40 32488068 Lloyds Bank, giving the postcode you want the map(s) sent to as the reference. Then send a quick email giving the full address to post to [email protected].
Special offer: Send £20.70 for one 2018 and one 2017 All the Stations map. Both maps will be posted together.
Please order by 19 December for delivery before Christmas.
2018 maps are available in person from Bishop Auckland and Eaglescliffe stations for £10 each.