50% off train tickets for Virgin Trains East Coast routes!
Don’t miss your chance to take advantage of this half-price discount, available for a limited time only from the 12th – 18th August.
The sale applies to train connections between the 5th September – 4th November 2016.
T’s & C’s:
- Standard class and first class Advance fares with 50% off the normal Advance price are available on certain Virgin Trains East Coast services via NationalRail.com at the following link: http://bit.ly/2aLQAlr
- Bookings must be made between 12 August and 18 August 2016 inclusive, for travel on Virgin Trains East Coast services and connections only between 5 September to 4 November 2016 inclusive, but excluding travel from 21-30 October 2016 (inclusive).
- This 50% offer is subject to availability: the 50% off is available on at least 500,000 of Virgin Trains East Coast’s cheapest Advance tickets (400,000 Standard and 100,000 First Class). Limited availability on peak services and at weekends.
- No other offers or discounts can be applied, including Railcards and e-vouchers but excluding child discounts.
- Tickets are non-refundable (unless cancellation protection is purchased).
- The Trainline booking fee is payable.
- By purchasing sale tickets through Trainline all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This sale is run by East Coast Main Line Company Limited (trading as ‘Virgin Trains East Coast’): Registered in England and Wales, Company No. 04659708. Registered office: Registered Office: Friars Bridge Court, 41- 45 Blackfriars Road, London, SE1 8NZ.
- All travel is subject to The National Conditions of Carriage, please refer to the Trainline website http://www.thetrainline.com/buytickets/nationalcarriage.aspx for details.